Searching For Classmates Using Classmates.com
anyone right now -
sample search form powered by
Searching For Classmates
Have you ever wondered what happened to that girl who always sat with you at lunch or that guy who always made everyone laugh, after graduation? Now you can find out through Classmates.com. Classmates.com has a listing of over 150,000 schools from around the nation. If you want to find out what happened to your graduating class -- or anyone you went to school with -- Classmates.com is the place to find what your looking for.
So, how do you get started with Classmates.com? It’s easy! Just follow the simple steps below:
1. Type ‘www.classmates.com’ into your web browser and click ‘search’.
2. Once at the Classmates.com website, select the state that your school is located in. As you pass over each state, you will get to see how many schools and how many Classmates.com members are listed for each. For example, when you roll your mouse over ‘Kansas’ you will see that there are over 3000 schools listed for the state and over 509,000 Classmates.com members who attended a Kansas school.
3. Once you click on the state that your school is in, you will be taken to another page that simply lists the alphabet. Click on the first letter of the city that your school is in.
4. You will be taken to a page that lists all the cities in your selected, that also start with your selected letter. For example, if you graduated from a high school in Kansas City, you will click on ‘Kansas’, click on ‘K’, and be taken to a list that has 15 cities starting with the letter ‘K’, which are all in Kansas.
5. Find the city that your school is in and click on it.
6. You will be taken to another page that simply lists the alphabet. Click on the letter that your school starts with. For example, if you graduated from a high school in Kansas City, you will click on ‘Kansas’, click on ‘K’, and be taken to a list that has 15 cities starting with the letter ‘K’, which are all in Kansas. You would then click on ‘Kansas City’ and then you would click on the letter ‘B’. All high schools starting with the letter ‘B’ in Kansas City, KS will then be listed for you.
7. Find your school and click on it.
8. You will then be taken to a form that you need to fill out before you get your search results. This page will also let you know how many registered Classmates.com members are from your selected school.
9. On this page you will need to type in your class/graduation year, the year you were born, your first name, your current last name (optional), your last name at graduation, your e-mail address, and your current zip code (optional).
10. When you have filled out all of the required information, click ‘SUBMIT’.
11. You will then be taken to a page where you have the option to upgrade your Classmates.com membership. Assuming you want to remain a ‘free’ member, scroll down to below the upgrade options and click ‘Not sure you’re ready? Visit Classmates.com as a free member’.
12. You will be taken to a personalized page just for you. Here you will be prompted to build a profile. If you prefer, you can build it later by clicking ‘Skip this step’.
13. You can then click on your schools name under “My Communities” to get a complete listing of your classmates. You can also refine your search by years attended, members, new members, missing members, teachers/staff, and even parents/friends.
By using Classmates.com, you can reconnect with friends from the past and even plan a reunion! The sooner you get started, the sooner you will be able to find those you miss.
Click here to begin searching - Get Unlimited Access to People search and Classmates Search tools and much more!